[TR] Push or pull

Nolan foxtrapper at aceweb.com
Tue Oct 23 18:39:54 MDT 2007

I don't recall anyone saying you should run the oem mechanical fan instead
of an electrical.  It was simply a discussion of the comparison of a pusher
type to a puller type fan.  No need for the attitude.

Your plans for the drive raise a few points to consider.

A specific temperature gauge tends to create false anxiety, while an
accurate analog gauge lets you observe trends more easily.

A lower temperature thermostat really has nothing to do with helping an
inadequate cooling system.  Though it does help you carbon up an engine
faster.

Two fans instead of one generally creates more frontal area, blocking more
airflow than a single fan does.  Mostly it has to do with the size of the
motors.

State of the art radiator is just a marketing term. What do you actually
mean?