[TR] Push or Pull

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 05:00:31 MDT 2007

I am going to eliminate my fan on my 3A and install a 12" electric  fan.
Opinions have been offered as to push or pull.  Surprisingly, a  common one is to
install as a pull because as a push the fan blocks too  much air flow.  In my
opinion that is not accurate as the radiator  does not care which side the
blockage (if there is one) is on.  I would  prefer that the electric fan not be
seen from inside the engine bay.  What  say those with experience in this?

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO