[TR] An *oops* day, and a question about Aprons.

Wayne Lee motorcarriage at charter.net
Mon Oct 22 16:04:25 MDT 2007

Hi Dave,
     I couldn't help but include this informative bit of production dates
that I received from Steve Ball last week. I would say your car had the
largemouth grille, especially if it has the rest of the 3A features like
door and trunk handles etc. Below is what I received.
Regards,
Wayne Lee
Douglas,MA
58 TR3