[TR] TR6 differential

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Sun Oct 21 22:08:52 MDT 2007

 David,

You may not have anything wrong with the differential as the clunk you hear is typical when the differential mount fails.? If I were you, I would repair the frame first, remount the differential and see if the repair to the frame takes care of your clunk.? My money is that it will.? Many of us have been there and done that.? Check out my experience and how it was repaired at triumphowners.com/108 under the picture section titled Differential Mount Reinforcement Repair.? Send another post or two to the list if you have more or specific quesitons.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108