[TR] Steering wheel

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Sun Oct 21 10:04:42 MDT 2007

If the wheel is just a little bit off-center I think you could center it by
adjusting the the tie-rods an equal amount on each side.  It may take a bit
of trial & error to get it exact (or some math to come up with a predictable
adjustment).

Ideally you would wat the tie-rods to be equal length on each side but it
seems like a *slight* inequality wouldn't affect the steering geometry.
Perhaps others can comment.

Geo