[TR] Grinding aluminum

Rick patton at suscom-maine.net
Fri Oct 19 23:40:32 MDT 2007

Darrel,

I use a high speed die grinder and find that an egg shaped burr is good for
general aluminum work. To prevent galling use machining wax that comes in a
tube that looks like a grease gun cartridge. You could probably substitute
bee's wax. Go real easy and keep a very tight grip on the grinder!

Rick Patton
http://sidedrafttbi.com/