[TR] TR3 Owner's Manual pdf

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Oct 17 22:19:35 MDT 2007

> Anyway, while I
> was at it I made a pdf version of the entire document, so I
> can hide the original away out of harms way.
>
> The document is about 3.5 megs & would be happy to send it to
> anyone on the list.

Do you happen to know which edition, John ?  I'd like a copy anyway, please.

Also, I have the PDF of the entire Bentley that was done by Dan Buettner
some years ago, including what I think may be the 2nd edition of the owner's
manual/driver's handbook.  I can extract just the driver's manual if anyone
wants it, around 2 Mb.

However, I'll be off-line for the next week or so, so please be patient.

Randall