[TR] TR6 Color Question

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Tue Oct 16 05:49:19 MDT 2007

This has been a burning question on the list.  I say not flat.   One that you
did not include is satin and in my experience satin is less than  semi gloss.
 Paint sheens do vary from one manufacturer to another and  although I don't
know for sure I don't think there is a standard.  Semi  gloss to my eye is too
shiny.  I would consider a satin finish.  Do  not make your decision based
upon the paint 'drying'.  Wait a few days and  you will see the true sheen.
Just my opinion.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO