[TR] R/H front upper control arm, needed

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Oct 15 06:11:25 MDT 2007

In a message dated 10/14/2007 4:39:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
banjonut at verizon.net writes:
> Anybody know where to get a new Upper Control Arm (upper wishbone) for TR3A
> front suspension?  I need the R/H front arm...mine has a nice big crack in
> it.
> It's Moss P/N 661-010, but it's N/A from Moss.  I can't find it in the TRF
> online database either, but I'll call them tomorrow.  Any other ideas for a
> new one?

Does it need to be new?  these things rarely fail and there are plenty
salvaged off of cars daily.  Check with all the usual second hand parts suppliers
like TSI, Triumphs Only, Triumph Rescue, etc.

Get them sand blasted and powder coated and they will look like new.

Dave