[TR] [6pack] TR6 "revitalization" report

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Mon Oct 15 18:06:59 MDT 2007

BearTranserv at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 6/29/2007 11:21:32 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
> emanteno at comcast.net writes:
>
> Kai  Radicke at Wishbone Classics sells a nice Fidenza aluminum flywheel with
> ring  gear installed, at a very reasonable cost. You can also get a set of
> ARP  flywheel bolts from him at the same time.
> NFI,
> Irv Korey
> 74 TR6  CF22767U
> Highland Park, IL
>

> Anyone ever find Kai?  I was saving this email in case I wanted to  order the
> aluminum flywheel, but I'll dump it if he's gone out of  business.
>
> Robert Houston

We sell this flywheel (actually we supplied Fidanza with data and
samples for all their Brit flywheels.). Commercially yours, Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022