[TR] Mr. Moly

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 05:04:14 MDT 2007

I have just switched my oil over to the Valvoline Racing VR1 (TR6) and  it
was recommended that I also use a Mr Moly oil additive.  Others in my  club use
the stuff but I have no experience with it.  When I opened the can  and pured
it in I noticed that there were "solids" left in a layer in the bottom  of the
can (thicker than the liquid).  I reduced this with regular oil and  poured
that in as well.  My question is, does this stuff remain in  suspension in the
oil or just settle to the bottom of the sump doing nothing  more than reducing
the weight of my wallet?

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO