[TR] Emailing: triumph

BearTranserv at aol.com BearTranserv at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 19:10:20 MDT 2007

In a message dated 10/13/2007 5:18:59 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
tr3driver at ca.rr.com writes:

BTW, for  the most part it's not the salt water in the ocean that causes them
to rust  (well, with the notable exception of the Amphicar <g>).  The salt  we
put on roads is a far more deadly enemy, and for some odd reason they  don't
do that in the UK.

Randall

In the 60's and 70's here in Texas, you never wanted to buy a car from  the
gulf coast over about 3 years old.  I remember looking at a  Porsche 356 back
in the late 60's that was recently repainted and was  really cheap.  I was
smart enough (and young enough) to get down and look  under it, and the whole
bottom side looked like Swiss cheese.

Robert H.