[TR] Emailing: triumph

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 17:36:37 MDT 2007

 Randall,

I agree with you for the most part regarding your rust statement but only because most of the US is not near the salt air of the ocean.? Cars that spend a great deal of time in the sea air most definitely rust quicker and in places where cars exposed to salty roads don't normally rust.

My sister bought my grandfathers seldom used Pinto and drove if for awhile, until one day when she went out to get in it and one corner of the body was sitting on the ground.? My grandparents house was in Southwest Harbor, on Mt. Desert Island.? Wonderful place to visit but not the most healthy place for a car.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)