[TR] Body Tag Number

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Wed Oct 10 14:13:53 MDT 2007

John,

My '58 is just 1,500 units older than yours.  I did not have a tag on my car
either, just the EB tag that goes above it.  Like you my cert came back with
"986001-TS", but I haven not seen one yet with the "TS" on the actual plate,
so I  had mine made with just the numbers.  I think I saw where TRF is now
selling the plates, but their example shows only numbers as well.

Maybe JonMac can shed some light here?

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (rolling restoration)
"A bad day in your TR just gives you license to go shopping on-line again!"