[TR] TR3 mystery bolts in firewall (forgive me)

Paul Dorsey dorpaul at negia.net
Mon Oct 8 20:09:40 MDT 2007

Bill and Steven,
It's kinda funny, but Randall wrote me saying those 4 nuts are a mystery,
however, it is possible that the chassis for a tube radio might be what they
originally were for.  I wonder if anyone's found a good use for them?  I'll
proably use them for maybe an alarm.  Maybe a fake alarm.

Actually, the price of shipping most determines the order in my restoration.
I've compiled about 6-8 parts that I need, from one of the big three, but
wait to call it in until I 'run up  against a wall' before I order it, and,
can't do anything else before I place the order.  This saves number of
orders placed.

Thanks, Paul Dorsey 60 tr3