[TR] [6pack] EBC Kevlar or Semi-Metallic

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Mon Oct 8 23:28:18 MDT 2007

Bob Danielson wrote:
> For those of us who don't drive our cars particularly hard or fast, which
> pad from TRF would you put on: EBC Kevlar or Semi-Metallic (Hawk?)?? Which
> one gives off the least amount of dust & noise/squeal and stops best in
> normal driving?  TRF "promotes" the EBC Kevlar as being for fast road,
> auto-cross and mild race yet it seems that a lot of you use them for
> everyday driving.
>
> Also.....it appears that there aren't the options for rear brake shoes like
> there are for front discs. Why is that?
>
> Any experience would be appreciated as I plan on putting in my brake parts
> order tonight
>
> Thanks
>
> Bob Danielson
> 1975 TR6 CF38503U
> Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
> http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org

> Checked by AVG.
> 7:12 PM
>
> Your messages not reaching the list?
> Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html
>
> ===  Help keep Team.Net on the air

> ===  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
> ===  Other lists available at
> ===      http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
> ===  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
> ===  http://www.team.net/the-local
> ===  Edit your replies!

Bob, we supply Kevlar pads and shoes.  Better than green stuff.  No
dust, good cold stop (no warm up needed), rotor and drum friendly and
$50 per axle set. Commercially yours, Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022