[TR] Luc Clutches and Hylomar

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Oct 7 15:12:11 MDT 2007

> BTW has anybody found a source for real Hylomar?

I just received two tubes of "real" (not HPF) Hylomar from LDpart :
http://www.ldpart.co.uk/shop/shop.php?c=viewproduct&pid=302

I bought other Stag parts as well, but if you just bought a few tubes of
Hylomar, I think it could be shipped as a "small packet" Royal Mail, which
is only around $7 or $8.  Placed the order last Sunday and got it yesterday.
(The TRF order I made at the same time hasn't shown up yet.)

LDPart will also take PayPal, which can be handy sometimes.

Randall