[TR] EBC Kevlar or Semi-Metallic

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Oct 7 14:18:05 MDT 2007

For those of us who don't drive our cars particularly hard or fast, which
pad from TRF would you put on: EBC Kevlar or Semi-Metallic (Hawk?)?? Which
one gives off the least amount of dust & noise/squeal and stops best in
normal driving?  TRF "promotes" the EBC Kevlar as being for fast road,
auto-cross and mild race yet it seems that a lot of you use them for
everyday driving.

Also.....it appears that there aren't the options for rear brake shoes like
there are for front discs. Why is that?

Any experience would be appreciated as I plan on putting in my brake parts
order tonight

Thanks

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U