[TR] Luc Clutches and Hylomar

Bob Rochlin r_rochlin at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 10:14:17 MDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

            I'm contemplating putting a Luc clutch in my car this winter.
I'm doing this specifically to reduce the pressure needed to engage the
clutch.  My daughter has a little difficulty with the Borg and Beck I
currently have installed.  I also spend a lot of time driving in traffic
when I have to drive to work in Boston so I wouldn't mind a softer petal
either. If you have a Luc clutch installed could I ask for your experience?

BTW has anybody found a source for real Hylomar?

Bob Rochlin

'72 TR 6