[TR] TR3A Front Suspension Rebuild question

ray at raysmg.com ray at raysmg.com
Sun Oct 7 08:17:45 MDT 2007

   I  did a front end rebuild on my TR3 this past winter and went through
   the  same  exercise. As Randall mentioned, the spring pan will need to
   be about horizontal to get at those back nuts. I used a bottle jack to
   help  raise the outside of the arm and compress the spring. Be sure to
   use  the  threaded  rod through the spring after removing the shock to
   keep that spring captive as you let off pressure.

   Ray
   Ray McCaleb
   ray at raysmg.com
   http://www.raysmg.com