[TR] Kudos to John Esposito

J.C. Hassall jhassall at blacksburg.net
Fri Oct 5 20:44:13 MDT 2007

Friends,

I have some major league kudos for John Esposito (Quantum Mechanics).
Seems that when I mated my gearbox to the A-type OD John rebuilt for me,
I gummed up the pump.  I returned the OD to John and asked if he could
squeeze it in on a rush, since I have about 2 week window to take the
TR4 for state inspection and put it on the road.  John worked on the
unit after hours, then drove it to the FedEx store the next morning.
Now **that's** customer service!!

Yahoo!  I **really** appreciate his terrific customer service.  If you
have any gearbox or OD work, John's your man.  Check him out at
www.quantumechanics.com

NFI, but sure am one happy customer.

jim

--