[TR] TR4A missing AGAIN!

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Thu Oct 4 23:39:33 MDT 2007

Did you check to see if the cam is lifting the intake/exhaust valve fully?
Maybe a worn or bent pushrod that adjustments have compensated for so your
valve lash measurements are correct...?

It sounds like your problem has to be fuel, but I can't see that it would be
in the carburetion.  Have you looked for obstructions in the manifold?

Please keep us posted as you proceed, my #2 is also weak and gives me a
little problem at continued low speeds but I know that the compression is
only 90psi compared to 120-130 in 1, 3 & 4.   This is the teardown winter so
I will live with it for another month.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (rolling restoration)
"A bad day in your TR just gives you license to go shopping on-line again!"