[TR] Inertia reel seatbelts in a TR4

richhalpern at verizon.net richhalpern at verizon.net
Thu Oct 4 09:39:12 MDT 2007

Hello all,

Well the TR4 is back from paint now for about two months, and I am putting the new interior from Moss into the car, and it looks great! I am about to begin installation of the new inertial reel belts that I picked up from TRF, and was not sure of the correct mounting location for the reel part of the system, since the TR4 did not come with these belts as original. Does it get positioned on the top or side of the rear wheel well, or somewhere else? Appreciate the help, or pics if you have them.

Regards,
Rich
61 TR4
Lansdale PA