[TR] [6pack] TR6 Engine Mounts

emanteno at comcast.net emanteno at comcast.net
Tue Oct 2 05:48:14 MDT 2007

From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org>

> The August 2007 issue of The Vintage Triumph shows the re-building of a TR4
> race car dubbed the Flying Brick. In the article, he makes reference to
> "heavy-duty engine mounts sourced in England". If I'm looking at the right
> thing, these mounts look like 3 skinny rubber donuts stacked on each other.
> Is anybody familiar with these mounts and who sells them?

The round heavy duty mounts are sold by Cambridge Motorsports in England, and they are substantially bigger and stronger than any tractor engine mount that you have ever seen. Overkill for the street, required for racing.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
63 TR4 VSCDA Group 2 #58 (for sale, complete with Cambridge engine mounts)
Highland Park, IL