[TR] Classic car rental UK

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 30 14:07:38 MST 2007

Don Spence wrote:
> Hmmmm... a group of four Americans of a significant age, running
> around Scotland in a RHD classic drinking Scotch Whiskey.... I think
> I'd hide my keys and stay off the roads!  Got an itinerary so the
> Scots can avoid you?

Hey, being an ancient Scotsman, I resemble that remark - and on two counts. We Scots don't distil
whiskey - you get that muck in Ireland. We distil whisky and as for staying off the roads, no
self-respecting Scotsman would want to stay off the road or avoid others after a few drams. After
all, he's probably stoned out of his head as well!

Jonmac