[TR] [6pack] Re: Folding engine crane clearance

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Nov 30 13:58:55 MST 2007

 Pep Boys just announced a major closing of a number of their stores
including the one near me. The good news is that they'll be discounting
stuff to get rid of it. I swear that when stores have these close out sales,
they bring all the slow selling stuff in from their other stores to try and
dump it cheap. But the engine stand was on sale for $18. For very infrequent
use, it may be fine.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection