[TR] TR3A inner sill replacement

auprichard at comcast.net auprichard at comcast.net
Fri Nov 30 06:23:25 MST 2007

Having just done this, I need hardly emphasize how important the exercise is.  The book "How to restore Triumph TR2/3" is very helpful.

I made braces for each door, which effectively secure the "A" and "B" posts:  don't know where you live, but if you are anywhere near Mass, you are welcome to borrow them.

One more tip:  I had to replace a B post on the driver's side and the replacement part was significantly deeper (inside to outside measurement) than the original.  It literally took days to get it right.

Good luck !

Andrew

From: "Andy" <Andy.dixon at comcast.net>