[TR] TR6/2500 74 or later cylinder head needed

Tony Gordon triumph at 2simpleusa.com
Wed Nov 28 22:18:42 MST 2007

Has anyone has a 74 or later head for sale .... I don't need the valves or
the rocker studs, but do need a good crack free head that I can play with.
I don't mind if it has EGR port or not ... I can fill the bugger since MI
doesn't do emissions (thank God!).  Needless to say, I'd pay shipping as
well!

To help identify the head: I need: the later head with the 1.19" exhaust
valves; the earlier head - pre mid 73 or so - had the 1.25" ex. valves.

Tony Gordon
72 TR6