[TR] 72 TR6 - Oil in Exhaust

Wayne Lee motorcarriage at charter.net
Tue Nov 27 16:32:13 MST 2007

 Sounds very disturbing indeed. Obviously sounds like Blowby.
 How is your Crankcase pressure when you remove the Oil Fill Cap?
 I hate to be a pessimist but it sounds like a broken Ring or very loose
 Guides that
 would only do that after a lot of pooling in your head. If an Oil spray
 makes it all the way
 to the rear of the Tailpipes, it must be very well concentrated at the
 front.
 Sounds like a Compression / Leakdown Test might be in order. I'm surprised
 there isn't
 other symptoms like in the way she's running.
 Wayne