[TR] TR4 with OD auction

Wayne Lee motorcarriage at charter.net
Tue Nov 27 16:08:50 MST 2007

I noticed the Auction page came in funny myself. I'm not sure how a con job
could
have anything to do with that, there's only one way to post an eBay Auction.
The first
thing I noticed was there wasn't the "Watch this Item" function visible. Is
there anyone
out in this guy's area that could contact seller and check it out to help
add a little credibility to the auction.
I figured someone would of grabbed it by now. Then confirm everything's ok
when they have to come up with the moolah.

Wayne