[TR] Choke Cable Anchor - SU Carbs

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Tue Nov 27 12:25:18 MST 2007

Prior to this were you able to lock your choke knob at various positions and
then release it with a quater-turn?  That's how TR3s & 4s are supposed to
work but there is a little crescent-shaped piece that will usually fall out
if the cable is withdrawn more than a couple of inches.  It's only 3/16" by
1/16" so it is easy to miss but if found can be reinserted to preserve the
locking feature.

Geo