[TR] Hard to find bits for TR3/TR4 to bring back from the UK?

CarlSereda at aol.com CarlSereda at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 19:23:52 MST 2007

RevingtonTR is the only company that correctly makes the TR4 CT15XXX and
beyond 'lock washers' for the cross shafts on front trunnions - 4 required per
car.. converts to about $US1.50 each and probably under an ounce each..
The 3 companies here in the states either tell you to go backward and use TR3
washers (then you have to distort the grease seals plus toss the seal shims)
or they will sell you very poorly made TR4 ones that don't match in any of the
6 dimensions.
I already have 4 brand new ones from RevingtonTR.. perfect OE match - anyone
else need some?
Regards and have a great trip!
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

Hi guys. I'll be in the UK next week and am I'm wondering what bit we can't
get over here that will fit into a suitcase and do not weight a ton...
Any especially desirable items for a TR3 or TR4 that come to mind?
Thanks,
Tom