[TR] Folding engine crane clearance

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Nov 26 14:23:08 MST 2007

I'm lucky in that a local TR6 owner friend has access to an engine crane
that I'll be able to borrow. My concern is how much height do I need to pull
the engine and tranny as a unit? I thought I was being smart by backing the
car into the garage so I'd have lots of room up front by just opening the
garage door. But opening the door limits headroom and leaves me 88". Is that
sufficient? Also, does the car need to raised up at all?

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org