[TR] source for nuts and bolts

C E White BN_Knight at Ameritech.Net
Sat Nov 24 06:37:58 MST 2007

Rich,

Try www.macysgarage.com.  He's got stainless steel hardware kits (specific
to your car) for just about all your needs.

Chuck White
Xenia, OH
1965 TR4A IRS
1970 GT6+

-----Original Message-----
From: On Behalf Of Rich White
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 10:58 PM
To: TR owners List
Subject: [TR] source for nuts and bolts

Listers,
Back in 2002 there was a thread about the nuts and bolts required in a
restoration.  The web site www.rustfreeroadsters.com was listed as a source
for a complete kit of fasteners.  I exchanged some e-mail with the
gentleman, but did not make any purchase.  The site does not seem to be his
anymore. Does anyone have any information about this source?
Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA'63 TR3B TCF587L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car! See it moves!