[TR] HOW LARGE IS A SHEET OF PAPER?

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Tue Nov 20 17:27:55 MST 2007

On 20 Nov 2007 at 10:28, Don Spence wrote:

> One of these days all of you will realize the significant
> benefits of going Metric.  The 10 hour clock for instance.

Actually, Don, we are ahead of you.  The entire decimal thing is an
unfortunate evolutionary diversion.  Biologists at MIT are working on
the genetic modifications necessary (16 fingers) so we can count in
hex.  Alas, at this time we are only capable of octal.  But at least
that's easy because we can all be retrofitted to 8 without having to
resort to genetics.

It must be a good idea.  Every so often my cars take it upon
themselves to do that modification to me.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com
'80 Spitfire, '70 GT6+