[TR] length of string - long

auprichard at comcast.net auprichard at comcast.net
Tue Nov 20 13:50:02 MST 2007

So if, as I meant to say, Bob says "at least one of my cars is a TR3", then there are three possibilities:  two TR3s, a TR3 followed by a TR2, or a TR2 followed by a TR3 - so he has a 1:3 chance of having 2 TR3s.

Joe's first car was a TR3, so he has only a 50% of having two TR3s.

So the answer is Joe

From: "Randall" <tr3driver at ca.rr.com>