[TR] Wankel History was Triumphs Digest, Vol 1, Issue 360

Wayne Lee motorcarriage at charter.net
Mon Nov 19 13:47:57 MST 2007

I think the first paragraph of this page explains the history better than I
can. I remembered seeing the early Mazda RX-3's and the early RX-7's with
the licensing info under the hood. It was in all the NSU brochures of the
time as their bragging rights.evidently still named as the license issuers
today though they're no more.  NSU is well know as joint pioneer and the
first Auto to have one.
http://cp_www.tripod.com/rotary/pg05.htm
Cheers,
Wayne