[TR] What the heck is a Lada?

Al Al als6point9 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:32:16 MST 2007

I was never a big fan of these cars when I lived in England except for the
fact that they were seriously cheap and had some serious metal on them. You
would need a commercial jig to pull a dent out. I've seen them in accidents
and other cars would fold up before this cars would get a ding in them. Most
of the UK cars went to Jamaica as Taxi's.