[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 1, Issue 360

Wayne Lee motorcarriage at charter.net
Mon Nov 19 10:42:35 MST 2007

I think the Wankel Engines would of had to have been  licensed by NSU. They
were the ones who owned the rights that the old Mazdas were licensed from.
Mazda probably bought the rights to license others since though. When we had
the NSU franchise they had the Wankle Spyder and the RO80 Sedan in the
60-early 70's.
Cheers,
Wayne Lee
58 TR3