[TR] HOW LARGE IS A SHEET OF PAPER?

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 19 08:31:27 MST 2007

Sorry to bother you guys with such an elementary question but this comes from the UK where we're
running one half metric and one half imperial measurements. Can someone please tell me the size of a
conventional piece of paper (e.g. letterhead) that you use in your printers in the US? In inches
please.... Am I right in thinking it's something like 8.5 x 11 inches?

Thanks
Jonmac

Originator of The Triumph Trans-America Charity Drive 2009
www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk

An event for full TRIUMPH Enthusiast participation...
and - okay, all other makes of LBC Iron too!