[TR] VB Guide to Re-doing TR6 Interior

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Nov 18 18:58:50 MST 2007

In the past few days there's been two posts about re-doing a Triumph
interior. I've had the VB Guide for a TR6 posted to my site for 10 years now
and it just hit me how lousy those scans are. Way back in '97 I tried to
keep the files size small since most people were on Dial-Up. Now with
broadband just about everywhere I re-did the scans in .pdf format with each
page being about 1.5 MB times 10 pages.....you get the idea. As of 10
minutes ago everything is posted and the image quality is so much better.

Andy....I know you downloaded everything earlier this evening but you might
want to do it now.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection