[TR] (Fwd) Re: Iridium tip spark plugs

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Sun Nov 18 16:48:45 MST 2007

On 18 Nov 2007 at 17:52, John Mitchell wrote:

> so I put them in as is with the gap measured as .030".  The
> car runs very poorly with lots of hesitation coming off idle.

I'm going to jump in here because I'm curious and want to hear what
other folks say.

I'd guess the gap to be the problem.  Why not re-gap them carefully?
Otherwise, if you're going to not use them it won't matter whether
you not use them broken or not use them intact.  Unless you intend to
do someone else the same favor your friend did you, of course.

Are you sure the box said iridium and not inhibitium?

Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com