[TR] Ouch! It's beautiful.

Jerry Cole cole.jw at comcast.net
Sat Nov 17 22:40:56 MST 2007

Good evening all,

 I visited my 1972 TR6 in the body shop today. She's turning out beautiful.
The five coats of clear over the damson color are being sanded and
polished..

 I dropped the bumpers off at the chromer and was greeted with a $1065 bill.
Yikes. No sense in putting dull bumpers back on a shiny TR, huh?

 Next is a new top and seat upholstery. I know it's been a long time. I
promised my old uplolstery to someone on-list to use as templates. I haven't
forgotten. Once I have my car back and buy the seat foam, I will start the
upholstery. That is one job that I think is a stinker.

 It's getting exciting. I can hardly wait (for everything except the bills!)

 I have always said she will be ready for the spring. I just never said what
year. Now I know which year.

Jerry Cole
Lakewood, WA.
1972 TR6 (Helen Back)