[TR] Relative values

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 08:16:31 MST 2007

I'll weigh in on modifications.  I too have driven Paul's TR3A with the Ford
V-8.  An extremely comfortable ride and a pleasure to drive.

I personally have a similar V-8 conversion in my TR3A.  The differences are my
motor is hot to the touch before you start it.  I have a stick shift instead
of an automatic.  I, also, used the Ford rear end.  I have made about every
other improvement to the car you can name, including the Revington rack and
pinion, except front brakes.  The car is a wonderful ride.  No problems
getting out of traffic, it doesn't overheat, it corners like a go kart, I
consider the TR3A seats more comfortable than my T-Birds seats, and it
attracts women like flies to honey.

Best regards,
Tom