[TR] TR3A OD A and J type

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 05:12:44 MST 2007

I am about to install a J type overdrive on my 3A which has a 4  tranny.
Given that my tranny has the necessary 'dimple' on the 1/2 shift  fork for OD to
function in 2 gear is there any reason that I am overlooking that  the switch
could not be installed in the cover for both the 1/2 shift fork and  the 3/4
shift fork so that the OD would work like an A?  As you may  note by the
commission number my car origianally had OD but somewhere along a  'restoration' it
got removed.
Please hold off on the tranny mount issues.  I am aware and have  worked that
out.
TIA

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L