[TR] Value

FRED E THOMAS frede.thomas2 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 16 18:02:42 MST 2007

> That's fine if you want an unreliable, uncomfortable, poorly-handling and
> potentially unsafe car with 90-odd horse-power.

# 1 - Unreliable = your wallet has way too many $$$$$ in it, learn what
"MAINTENANCE" means you will find it just below "your" wrist

# 2 - Uncomfortable =as compared to a recliner and remote, learn what wind in
the hair, sun in the face and a "BIG" smile on your face is all about

# 3 - Poorly handling = I'd like to compare your walking after 55 years of
abuse, what a pleasure knowing this is how it was way back when

# 4 - unsafe = as compared to a M-1 tank on super highways, check answer for #
1 above

# 5 - 90 horsepower = the V/W beetle had only 45 HP yet it is still the # 1
selling car in the ="WORLD"="