[TR] Relative values

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Fri Nov 16 17:53:56 MST 2007

This has been a great exchange, fueled in part, I realize, by my punchy
reply to a posting.  But give me a break, my company's stock is at an
all-time low, I did something (not quite sure what) to tick my wife off and
it's too cold and wet to take the TR out.

But you guys are great:  I enjoy coming home to my emails almost as much as
the welcome I get from the dog.  And the wife is great - she never questions
how much the cars cost.

Andrew