[TR] Hood Buldge

Alan Salvatore 6parts at charter.net
Thu Nov 15 16:07:24 MST 2007

I have seen some TR6's with a TR4 power scoop or hood buldge grafted on.
I was wondering how this was accomplished.
Did they take a TR250 hood and cut off the end and attach the TR6  end.
Or did the cut out the power scoop and spot weld it to the TR6 hood and
feather it in.
I had met the fellow that was doing it at a TRF summer party years ago. But
I wasn't paying attention as to how it was done.;
just thought it looked pretty neat.
Since I could see the indentation of the buldge from the underneath, I don't
believe it was spot welded.

Any ideas?

Al Salvatore
polished intakes is the game