[TR] TR6 Hazard Switch

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at charter.net
Tue Nov 13 20:05:31 MST 2007

I replaced all the little lamps in my 75 TR6, but the one in the
hazard switch is missing something...  It appears to take a miniature
bayonet base lamp, but nothing holds the lamp in - it just slides in
and out of the slot.  In the absence of any other solution, I'll put
a spring in the knob that holds the lamp in place, but I wonder what
is supposed ot be in there.

Jeff Scarbrough
Spitfires and a TR6