[TR] [6pack] FOT at The Glen Sept 2008

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Tue Nov 13 07:45:11 MST 2007

Thanks Dennis!  You have more information than I do at this point on the
special activities.  www.grandprixfestival.com

Egads! there's a lot of Triumph and sportscar stuff going on with the Village
Fathers at the Glen. I knew about it, but had no idea of the extent of it
until I visited the site:   www.grandprixfestival.com

We need to make note of that on our fot website, too.

Thanks for jumping in....this is going to be a very special event...there
will be a few surprises, as well.

Joe Alexander
Friends of Triumph

> Triumph is also the featured marque for the Grand
> Prix Festival of Watkins Glen being held on Friday,
> September 5, 2008. Triumphs are eligible for the Tour
> de Marque which gives you some great perks including
> laps around WGI on Friday, lunch at the track and a
> great parking spot for the festival which includes a
> race reenactment through the streets of Watkins Glen!
> There are only 100 spots available and registration
> has already opened for previous 'Stone Bridge Drivers'
> so get your registration in ASAP.
> See www.grandprixfestival.com for more information.
>
> Dennis Culligan, Highland NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U TR6IUMPH

   </HTML>